Friday, April 11, 2008

Tummy Tuck

So it's now Friday April 11. I'm weighing in at 188, which is not too terrible. I still want it to come off faster than it is. I'm working out 5 days a week, and taking Alli with pretty much every meal. So if I'm working off 500 calories a day, working out and walking, seriously, I should be losing at a pretty quick rate. I don't eat a very high amount of calories, and I lessen them by the week. I figure 188 isn't all that bad, since the last weight I typed in was 192.

I've noticed since I cut down my calories and stopped eating every hour of the day, that I'm not getting hungry as often. Someone told me as long as I eat protein, that I wouldn't be hungry as often, and it seems to be true. This week I'm eating more carbs, but counting calories still, so I'm hoping it works out for me. If it doesn't I'm gonna be pretty damn pissed.

Anyway, I've noticed the women at the gym hate me. It might be the fact that most of them are old and fat. Those that aren't old and fat, are old and skinny, but pretty damn saggy because they used to be fat. I think that it's a damn good thing I decided to lose this weight at 30. If I had waited any longer, I don't think my body would be able to bounce back, and I sure can't afford a tummy tuck.

OK. That's it for tonight. I guess I don't have a hell of a lot to talk about. I guess I want to make this blog a little mroe personal, but you never really know if magically one day, someone I know could come across it and then I would be kind've screwed.

30. Fuck. I'm gonna be 30 in just a couple of weeks. Shoot me now, please!

No comments: